Performing CyberOps Using Cisco Security Technologies
Über das Seminar
The Performing CyberOps Using Cisco Security Technologies (CBRCOR) v1.0 course guides you through cybersecurity operations fundamentals, methods, and automation. The knowledge you gain in this course will prepare you for the role of Information Security Analyst on a Security Operations Center (SOC) team. You will learn foundational concepts and their application in real-world scenarios, and how to leverage playbooks in formulating an Incident Response (IR). The course teaches you how to use automation for security using cloud platforms and a SecDevOps methodology. You will learn the techniques for detecting cyberattacks, analyzing threats, and making appropriate recommendations to improve cybersecurity.
Das Seminar bereitet auf die Prüfung 350-201 CBRCOR vor, die zu einer Zertifizierung als Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional (CCNP CyberOps) und Cisco Certified CyberOps Specialist – CyberOps Core führt.
- Describe the types of service coverage within a SOC and operational responsibilities associated with each.
- Compare security operations considerations of cloud platforms.
- Describe the general methodologies of SOC platforms development, management, and automation.
- Explain asset segmentation, segregation, network segmentation, micro-segmentation, and approaches to each, as part of asset controls and protections.
- Describe Zero Trust and associated approaches, as part of asset controls and protections.
- Perform incident investigations using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and/or security orchestration and automation (SOAR) in the SOC.
- Use different types of core security technology platforms for security monitoring, investigation, and response.
- Describe the DevOps and SecDevOps processes.
- Describe API authentication mechanisms.
- Analyze the approach and strategies of threat detection, during monitoring, investigation, and response.
- Determine known Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and Indicators of Attack (IOAs).
- Interpret the sequence of events during an attack based on analysis of traffic patterns.
- Describe the different security tools and their limitations for network analysis (for example, packet capture tools, traffic analysis tools, network log analysis tools).
- Analyze anomalous user and entity behavior (UEBA).
- Perform proactive threat hunting following best practices.
- Cybersecurity engineer
- Cybersecurity investigator
- Incident manager
- Incident responder
- Network engineer
- SOC analysts currently functioning at entry level with a minimum of 1 year of experience
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux shells (bash, csh) and shell commands
- Familiarity with the Splunk search and navigation functions
- Recommended Cisco offering that may help you prepare for this course:
Dieses Seminar bereitet auf folgende Zertifizierung vor:
Dieses Seminar bereitet auf folgende Prüfung vor:
- 350-201: CBRCOR